LATIHAN SOALCONGRATULATION, KELAS IX, PERTEMUAN 3
LATIHAN
SOAL
Kelas : IX
Materi : Congratulation
Choose A, B, C, or D as your best
answer!
Read the dialogue to answer
questions 1 – 5!
Adi : Raka, You are the new OSIS chairperson, aren’t you?
Raka : Yes, I
am.
Adi : Congratulation, Raka! I knew you would
be the chosen one, as you’re a good person and a good leader.
Raka : Thank you, Adi. Well, this is too early to
assume that I’m a good leader.
Adi : I know, but I believe you have the
capability to lead the student organization.
Raka : Thank you, Adi. I promise to do my best
and I hope you support me in the future.
Adi : As long as your programs are beneficial
to our school, I will always support it.
Raka : Thank you. I will discuss our program with
OSIS team.
Adi : You
are welcome
- Why did Adi say “Congratulation, Raka”?
A. Because he is a leader
B.
Because he a good friend
C.
Because he is a new OSIS
D.
Because he win a competition.
- What do Adi and Raka mostly talk about?
A.
A programs of OSIS
B.
The chosen new OSIS
chairperson
C.
The beneficial programs
D.
The school organization
- “…I will always support it.” What does it refer to?
A.
Chairperson
B.
OSIS
C.
Beneficial OSIS programs
D.
Student organization
- What will Adi do if Raka’s programs are not
beneficial to his school?
A.
Adi will replace Raka as the OSIS
chairperson
B.
Adi will not support the
Raka’s program
C.
Raka will be eliminated a the OSIS
chairperson
D.
Adi will choose the new OSIS
chairperson.
- What will Raka do after talking with Adi?
A.
Raka will give up to be OSIS
chairperson.
B.
Raka will ask Adi to be the member
of OSIS team.
C.
Raka will discuss with Adi the OSIS
program.
D.
Raka will discuss with
OSIS team to make a good program
Read the
text then answer these questions 6 - 10!
Surya :
Hi.. Wanto. How are you?
Wanto:
Fine.
Surya :
Great Wanto. You are the champion of Pelalawan Mr. Teen Model. Congratulation.
Wanto:
Thank you. That very nice of you
Surya :
You are welcome
Wanto:
I heard you got gold medal for Basketball tournament. Good work boy.
Surya :
Yes. Thanks. It is all because of the solid team. Not only me.
Wanto:
Do not say that. I am proud of you and Congratulation
Surya :
Thanks so much.
6.
Why did surya team win the
tournament?
A.
They trained regularly
B. They had a solid team
C.
They are always the winner of every
tournament
D.
They played well
7.
What does Surya purpose having
dialogue with Wanto?
A.
To support Wanto being a winner
B. To congratulate Wanto’s team a as a winner
C.
To applause the last competition
D.
Ask to be the member of Wanto’s team
8.
” It is all because of
the solid team” What is the synonym of the
underlined word?
A. stable
B.
amazing
C.
happy
D.
incrideable
9.
“I am proud of you” What
does the underlined word refer to?
A.
The reader
B.
The writer
C.
Wanto
D.
Surya
10.
I am proud of you and
Congratulation” what does the sentence express about?
A. Showing sympathy
B.
Expressing congratulating
C.
Expressing a proudness
D. Showing happiness
BE HONEST!
Comments
Post a Comment