LATIHAN SOAL LEAVE-TAKING KELAS VII PERTAMUAN 2



LATIHA SOAL
Kelas                         : VII
Materi            : Leave-Taking

Choose A, B, C or D as your best answer!
1.    The following is what you say to mam when you want to go to bed night.
A.Good night
B.Good evening
C.   Good day
D.   Good afternoon

2. All of the leaving –taking. Expression are correct, except.
A. I think I must be going now
B. I am afraid. It’s time for me to leave
C.We have a wonderful time
D.I am sorry, I have to leave now

3. See you tomorrow, class
          The underlined utterance expresses …
A.greeting
B.apologizing
C.   congratulating
D.   leave-taking

4. Before Susan goes to bed, she says … to his parents:
A.Thank you
B.Good night
C.   Good bye
D.   So long
Read the dialogueto answer the question!
Nazwa is at the realway station to see Shihab off to study in Singapore.
Nazwa : Well, I’am afraid it’s time to say good bye. Have a nice journey
Shihab: Don’t forget to text.
Nazwa : I will. Bye.
Shihab : Bye.
In this dialogue, They want to express …
A.well done dear
B.congratulation
C.   see you tomorrow
D.   leave – taking
Read the dialogue to answer question 6 – 10!
Ardi     : Hello Dika. Good afternoon. 
Dika    : Good afternoon Ardi. Where are you going? 
Ardi     : I’m going to the bookstore. Would you like to accompany me? 
Dika    : No, Sorry. I have to go home right now. 
Ardi     : Oh, okay. Good bye. 
Dika    : Good bye Ardi. 
6.    What are Ardi and Dika talking about?
A.  Going home
B.  Going to a book store
C. A book store
D. home
7.  What is the Ardi’s purpose talking with Dika?
A.  Asking Dika to accompany him to go to a book store
B.  Asking Dika  to go to a book store together
C. Accompany him to go to home
D. Going home together
8.  “ …I’m going to the bookstore …” The  word bookstore has the same meaning as …
A.  Drug store
B.  Stationary
C. Green grocery
D. Library
9.  “Would you like to accompany me?” What does the underlined word refer to?
A.  Ardi
B.  Dika
C. Ardi and Dika
D. The reader
10.                What will Ardi do after talking with Dika?
A.  Go to the book store by himself
B.  Go home with Dika
C. Wait for Dika to accompany him
D. Ask his mother toaccompany him
Be Honest!

Comments