LATIHAN SOAL WISH KELAS IX, PERTEMUAN 2


LATIHAN SOAL
Kelas   : IX
Materi  : Wish

Choose A, B,C or D as your best answer!
Read the dialogue to answer questions 1 - 5!
Naz     : Hi Abrar. how are you doing?
Abrar  : Bad.
Naz     : What’s wrong?
Abrar  : My older brother got sick. He has been hospitalized for a few days to get medical care.
Naz     : What happened to him?
Abrar  : He got cancer.
Naz     : I am sorry to hear that. But you still go to school?
Abrar : Yeah, my mom told me that I have to go to school. She is in  the hospital to           accompany my brother.
Naz     : I wish your brother  will get better    soon.
Abrar  : Yeah, I hope so.  Thank you.

  1. The text highlights …
A.    Abraar’s mother
B.     Visiting brother in  hospital
C.     Going to school
D.    Hospitalized brother

  1. I wish your brother  will get better soon. The underlined sentence is used to  
A.  Expressing hope
B.   Offering help
C.   Showing wish
D.  Expressing sympathy

  1. Where did the dialogue take place?
A.    In the hospital
B.     In a lobby
C.     In a canteen
D.    At school

  1. Why did Abrar’s brother hospitalize?
A.  He got  cancer
B.   He got an accident
C.   He had dengue fever
D.  He had diarrhea

  1. What will Abrar do after his mother said You have to go to school.
A.    He just stayed in the hospital
B.     He accompany his mother in the hospital
C.     He went to school
D.    He was accompanied by his friend to school

Read the dialogue to answer questions 1 - 5!
Beni  : Hi.. Edo. How have you been?
Edo   : I am fine thanks, and how about you Beni and Lani?

Lani     : I am too.
Beni     : I am very well thank you.
Edo     : How about your Story Telling Competition, Beni?
Beni     : It will be held tomorrow morning.
Edo     : I wish you will be the champion of the competition.
Lani     : I hope so.
Beni     : Edo.. We should go. I have to prepare for that.
Lani     : Do your best. We wish you will be the winner. Bye
Edo     : Thank you for supporting me Bye

6.      What is the dialogue mostly talk about?
A.    An accident
B.     Joining a Story telling competition
C.     A winner of a competition
D.    A Preparation of a competition
7.      What competition will Beni have?
A.    A speech contest
B.     A contest
C.     A story telling contest
D.    A champion competition

8.      ” I wish you be the champion of the competition”  What is the synonym of the underlined    word?
A.    Party
B.     Match
C.     Exhibition
D.    Performance

9.      I have to prepare for that. What does “that” refer to?
A.    A hope
B.     Story telling contest
C.     A winner
D.    A wish

10.  “We wish you get well soon” what does the sentence express about?
A.    Expressing hope
B.     Expressing sympathy
C.     Motivating a friend
D.    Expressing wish
Be Honest!

Comments